Graduation Rehearsal will take place at HCLC on Wednesday, June 1st at 10:00am sharp! This rehearsal is MANDATORY for all graduates who will be taking part of the graduation ceremony. Graduates should arrive to the graduation field (see map below) by 9:45am. We want to make this rehearsal as short as we can; if everyone gets here on time cooperates, we should be able to be done by 11am!
** PLEASE NOTE that the NORTH END of Virginia Avenue (indicated in RED below) is CLOSED for major roadwork. We can still use the church parking lot and the parking behind the school, but unfortunately there will be walking involved!***
** PLEASE NOTE that the NORTH END of Virginia Avenue (indicated in RED above) is CLOSED for major roadwork. We can still use the church parking lot and the parking behind the school, but unfortunately there will be walking involved!***
The ceremony itself will take place on Thursday, June 2nd at 4pm and will be located in the field at the south end of Virginia Avenue, next to the Haywood County Schools Conference Center. Please see map above for graduation and parking location.
- All participating graduates MUST arrive at HCLC for the ceremony BY 3:15pm on Thurs, June 2nd.
- The only dress code for graduates is to dress school-appropriately and make sure that you can walk in the grass in your shoes!
- Graduates may arrive as early as 3pm or stay after the ceremony to take pictures with friends and family. Professional photos will also be available for purchase from photographer Lori Johnson.
- Parking for the ceremony will be available at Hazelwood Baptist Church, along Virginia Avenue, and in the student lot behind the school (see map above).
- There will be no limit for the number of guests that graduates may bring! However, there ARE a limited number of chairs, so if you’d like to guarantee a seat, bring your own chair or blanket to sit in the grass.
- This will be a RAIN OR SHINE event so please come prepared! (Water, sunscreen, bug spray, umbrellas, ponchos, etc.)
We are SO PROUD of our 2022 Graduates and are excited to celebrate your accomplishments with you! YOU DID IT!